TAXATION SERVICES FOR EXPATRIATES
We specialize in providing the following Taxation and Consulting Services to Pakistani Nationals living abroad or returning to Pakistan.
REMMITTANCES TO PAKISTAN:
Transfer of money through remittances to Pakistan through different legal channels assuring that their remittances to family in Pakistan was most efficient and would have developed their official wealth i.e. white money to enable them to invest in future and that the same channel is acceptable to Pakistan Taxation Authorities.
A family living abroad and planning to move to Pakistan has to plan for their financial security before they migrates. Prior to migration, they should be aware about their earning potential, expenses that will be incurred by them and the amount that they can save in Pakistan.
A Consultant can answer these questions for them and also suggest ways of maximizing returns on their savings through proper planning and monitoring.
OPTIONS FOR INVESTMENT:
Consultant can be provided to investor for making decisions for investing in different options available in Pakistan:
· Investment in Properties
· Investment in Stock Exchange
· Investment in Long Term and Short Term Deposit with Banks
· Investment in National Savings Schemes
MONITORING OF RETURN ON INVESTMENT:
· Provide regular monthly services in finding a suitable buyer/tenant for purchase, sell and letting out of properties and collecting the return of Investment in the shape of rent and reinvesting the same.
· Provide consultancy for purchase and sale of securities which includes Shares, Mutual Funds, Modarabas, T.F.C. and reinvestment of profits.
· Provide monitoring services for investment and re-investment of profit thereon in Bank Saving Schemes, Government’s National Saving Schemes etc.
· Preparing and filing of Annual Income Tax Return and attending before the Tax Authorities for finalization of the Assessments.
· Preparation of the Wealth Statement and its Reconciliation of Wealth
· Preparation of Cash Flow
· Maintenance of Annual records and evidences of Return received from various sources of Investment made out of Foreign Remittance.
For further information on our pre-emption services please contact us on 0092 (52) 4264120 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
APL WILL BE HAPPY TO ASSIST YOU.